Welcome
Welcome to sundayskypers

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Nebula Jazz

Where to discuss stuff.

Nebula Jazz

Postby Dirk » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:15 pm

I've started watching/listening to Adam Kobel's FAE game, Nebula Jazz. It's a fun comedy space opera. This is the first "big" live play channel I've seen doing a FATE game. I don't think Adam's GM'd much FATE before and I must resist the desire to comment on "mistakes". At least it shows even a professional GM makes mistakes, so I don't feel as bad about mine. Overall it's good to see FATE getting exposure to a wider audience.

Dirk has been thanked by:
Dirk

Have thanks: 192 time

Re: Nebula Jazz

Postby vonSaponatheim » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:06 am

I watched half of the first session a little while back. I found everyone's fumbling with the system pretty jarring, so I didn't look any deeper. If it gets better, I might revisit it.

Adam's not a big fan of FATE, per his own admission, so I'm not surprised he's struggling. More power to him for making a go of it anyway!

vonSaponatheim has been thanked by:
vonSaponatheim

Have thanks: 770 time

Return to General Topics